Montash have been engaged by a Global Travel Company to source a Senior Network Engineer with experience in network provider migrations for a 6 month contract based in Luton.
The client are looking for an engineer with solid experience in working with large network providers, and particular experience in network provider migrations.
You will have a technical background and have solid experience in routers/switches/voice and data
You will be Cisco Certified and have solid experience in network engineering and network design.
Ideally you will come from a Retail/Travel Industry Background
The Client are moving away from one of their network providers and this role is to investigate how things are currently done, make recommendations for improvements and facilitate design of the future landscape. This role is not hands on but requires someone with a network engineering design background to take requirements and oversee design and then hand off to third party provider to build. Check and oversee builds and 3rd party management generally (internal perm spec enclosed).
- Substantial experience of working with large network providers
- Experience of large network provider migrations in ideally 2 roles recently
- 3rd party management skills generally
- Strong technical background
- Routers, switches, voice and data
- Will be Cisco certified
- Network engineering / network design background
- Good people skills, able to attend high level technical meetings and interact with a professional approach at the same time as having the technical expertise