Montash is currently retained by a leading financial organisation seeking to acquire a Senior Oracle Analyst to join their growing business.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Oracle Analyst will have a key role within the Business Intelligence Team which is responsible to provide and develop the BI platform to support decision making, reporting and compliance at all levels in the organization.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a high profile, largely influential global team, and has to be able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Own OBIA logical data model, data quality controls and integrity assurance, reconciliations
- Develop OBIA/OBIEE data model to incorporate new requirements, sources of data, subject areas
- Design new OBIEE reports, dashboards and data visualizations, automations bots and other interface objects
- Assist and advise OBIEE users in creating their own reports and analysis
- Run ad-hoc analysis to fulfill the users requests for specific information
- Provide 2rd level user support of Oracle BIEE in EU time zone
- Create relevant user documentation, policies and procedures
- Provide online or classroom training to the users on OBIEE/OBIA, and, in future, on Essbase/SmartView
- Act as a project manager and lead BI projects and initiatives, gather, analyse and document requirements, plan and coordinate user testing and acceptance
- Organize, schedule, and manage small and medium BI projects
- Develop business test plans, lead users testing and acceptance in coordination with the business owners
- Manage risks, coordinate Group IT and business resources, and resolve project issues
- Together with the business owners and SMEs identify and develop the areas where the use of advanced analytics techniques may deliver business value
- Perform data gathering and wrangling; develop, test and run analytical models and present the findings to the business community
- Develop, promote and cultivate analytical culture, methods and techniques, the best practice in the reports design, data analysis and presentation with the business users
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Barty Isola on 0207 014 0230 or email email@example.com