Montash is currently retained by a leading financial organisation seeking to acquire a Senior Oracle Application Developer to join their growing business.
Our client is looking for an experienced Oracle Application Developer / Functional Analyst who will have a key role within the Group Application Team is primarily responsible for the maintenance and Support of Corporate Applications and Client Servicing applications.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a high profile, largely influential global team, and has to be able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Configure and Customize the EBS application via standard Oracle extension points.
- Customize screens. Create and maintain Workflows, Fast Formulas, alerts, and ad-hoc reports.
- Assist with System Integration, Development, Technical Support, and Performance Tuning.
- Must follow structured methodology such as OUM / AIM.
- Assist Business with DataLoader Scripts, More4Apps.
- Implement Functional and configuration changes.
- Serve as SME for the EBS application.
- Liaise with users to understand and document Business Requirements.
- Design and implement solutions.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure on-time on-budget delivery.
- Organize, schedule, and manage small and medium projects.
- Manager Risk, coordinate resources, and resolve project issues.
- Assist with QA, UAT, and Stress Testing in coordination with the central QA team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Barty Isola on 0207 014 0230 or email email@example.com