Senior PeopleSoft Business Analyst
Employment term: Permanent
Salary: £60k + competitive package
An opportunity has arisen with one of the largest Financial Services organisations in the world, with a presence in over 100 countries worldwide. As part of the UK HR IT team you will be responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of PeopleSoft in EMEA, working closely with the US and APAC teams with the potential to develop a new global instance of PeopleSoft to consolidate information from all regions.
- You will be the subject matter expert for PeopleSoft HRMS functional enhancements and share knowledge with other team members and stakeholders both locally and globally.
- You will collaborate with and provide advice to global Business Analysts on solutions that promote simple and efficient design.
- Full responsibility for production of functional specifications for the EMEA and Global PeopleSoft instances.
- Member of the PeopleSoft Design Authority to provide advice on technical solutions that best utilise vanilla PeopleSoft functionality.
- Project governance in accordance with territory requirements.
- Management and completion of UAT.
- Prioritisation of development tasks to ensure projects meet local and global strategies as directed by the Global PeopleSoft programme manager.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience as a PeopleSoft HRMS analyst / consultant / developer or similar role.
- In depth knowledge of PeopleSoft functionality and database schema.
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Project management experience.
- Experience of working with off-shored teams.
Working in a dynamic environment and with competing deadlines.
- The ability to produce concise, accurate and complete documentation.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate technical issues into layman's terms.
- Proven problem solving abilities.
Peoplesoft / Business Analyst / Developer / consultant / programmer / HRMS / FMS / SCM / CRM / EPS / Human Resource Management Systems / Financial Management Solutions / Supply Chain Management / Customer Relationship Management / SQL / excel / Project manager / project management / off-shore teams / off-shore- team / Oracle PS / PS / Oracle / PSFT /