Senior PMO Analyst
Location: City of London
Salary package: Up to 48k basic, including bonus, pension, life insurance
Montash have been retained by a leading financial services institution to source and secure a Senior PMO Analyst to join a growing team assisting with their transformation journey delivering assurance and confidence to programmes, projects and portfolios.
You will provide a PMO function for the Programme Office, reporting into the overall PMO Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Training and leadership of PMO staff, including analysts and project support officers.
- Providing financial governance, ensuring the financial forecasts reflect the project plans including RAID management, plan updates and change control.
- Deputising for the PMO manager as required.
- Ensuring readiness for external/internal audits and gateway reviews whilst performing a quality assurance function.
- Supporting the entire project lifecycle.
- Exceptional communication and strong stakeholder management.
- Providing a clear insight to the stakeholder regarding the project process and goals.
- Create leadership and develop a team.
This is an urgent requirement for a Senior PMO Analyst, please submit an updated CV for a confidential conversation for further details.
Senior PMO Analyst / PMO Analyst / financial governance / RAID management / plan updates / change control