Senior PMO - Finance Control
Montash have been enagged by a Financial Services organisation to source and secure and experienced PMO to join a group wide SAP implementation. The PMO will need significant experience of Financial Administration and Finance Control, managing budget spend, and ensureing deliverables are in line with SLA's and SoW's with the vendors.
The role will have high business engagement and will require excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills. Experience of running monthly forecasting cycles and reporting on these are key deliverables for the role.
The role is supporting a Group wide SAP implementation with a specific focus on SAP FICO and BW, although an SAP background is not mandatory, experience of supporting a large business and IT transformation is crucial.
- Excellent PMO / Project Management Office background
- Excellent background within Financial Administration / Finance Control
- Experience of group wide business and/or IT transformations
- Ability to analyse large volumes of monetary spend and control accordingly (budget in excess of £30m)
- Excellent Project Administration skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement background
This is a exciting opportunity for an experienced PMO to join a prestigious Financial Services organsiation, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.