Senior Product Manager required. Montash require a Senior Product Manager to join their client, a leading media company based in South West London, on an initial six month contract.
The Senior Product Manager will lead a digital product team and manage a product and customer experience roadmap. The Senior Product Manager will work with user-experience experts to ensure best-in-class products and contribute to the delivery of high-quality products as perceived by the end user, measured against satisfaction metrics.
The Senior Product Manager will ensure complex business needs are documented and reflected in product roadmaps and in the resulting products and continually assess trends, competitive landscape and customer behaviour to inform your backlog and the overall direction of mobile.
The Senior Product Manager will interface with international stakeholders, provide strong team leadership and contribute to on-time, on-budget delivery of products. The Senior Product Manager will work successfully within a milestone-driven environment, utilising standardised product development processes.
The Senior Product Manager will have the following experience:
- Proven experience in product development & technology, particularly as it relates to your product
- Track record of developing market leading products, preferably in the video space
- Demonstrable experience of web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development
- An eye for great product design, and a commercial approach to product development
- Customer focussed with a real passion for creating best in class customer experiences and the ability to put the customer at the heart of the product
- Experience of using analytical tools to increase traffic to digital properties
- Excellent written and oral communication. Able to write and present to non-digitally savvy audiences
- Excellent decision making and judgment
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Able to apply sound judgment to make decisions in line overall development strategy and process
- Able to demonstrate experience of some or all of the following domain areas:
- Customer-facing tools and services, including account management, FAQs, and self-help customer care systems
- Billing and payment services
- Single-sign on and Identity Management tools
- Use of email and notifications for direct customer communications
- UX feedback loop and user testing
- Analysing user trends
- New platform launches
You must be able to travel, sometimes at short notice. If you are a good fit for this role please apply immediately.