Senior Programme Architect / Financial Services / Design / E2E architecture / Digital & Customer
Montash have been retained by a leading financial services provider based in the South West of England who are seeking a Senior Programme Architect to join their growing function. The purpose of this job would be to lead and create continuous improvement within the Programme Architecture function, and be accountable for a portfolio value of £50-£70m per annum.
- Influence over the architectural landscape and ability to challenge pre-existing ideas and practices.
- Manage Architectural Governance and ensure that all designs and implementations are future proofed as well as being fit for purpose.
- Work effectively with external third parties to ensure selection of vendors delivers against the company's strategic objectives and goals.
- Engage and influence key stakeholders within the business and work collaboratively with team members.
- Responsible for a senior team of 5 members.
Key experience required;
- The right candidate will need to have extensive experience of programme delivery
- An expert knowledge of solution delivery methods as well as approach and tooling frameworks
- Experience of delivery within a financial services environment
- Experience of delivering large and complex transformation programmes across a wide range of technologies
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Colman Lincoln on 0207 014 0230 email@example.com