Senior Programme Manager
Key Words: Senior Programme Management, Programme Manager, Infrastructure PM, Technical PM, IT Program Manager, Delivery, Technical skills, Prince2, MSP, Line Management, Project Governance, Portfolio Management.
Job Titles: Senior Programme Management, Programme Manager, Infrastructure PM, Technical PM, IT Senior Project Manager.
Opportunity for a highly experienced and technically skilled senior programme or portfolio manager to join an exhilerating organisation with an opportunity to progress career to an executive level. With multimillion pound investment throughout the organisation there is potential for career growth and development offered by few other opportunities on the market. This role will be help deliver a long term IT strategy which will affect many aspects of the organisation. The ideal candidate will be someone with experience managing infrastructure changes throughout career as well as varied line management, stakeholder engagement and governance experience.
- Deliver projects on agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Manage several projects simultaneously.
- Provide insight into infrastructure plans and changes.
- Training plans and work on appraisals, provide line management to BAs and PMs.
- Participation in negotiation with suppliers and consultants.
- Project planning - identifying who needs to be involved, taking into account the availability. of others, dependencies between tasks etc.
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Manage and identify risks and outline schedules for the programme and projects.
- At least 5 years' experience of delivering Enterprise IT projects to time, cost and quality.
- Previous experience working on any infrastructure projects, Office 365, data centre migrations, server migrations are desirable.
- Negotiation, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Delivery of projects using a combination of in house and external teams.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment, Prince 2 or MSP qualification.
- Experience leading a team of 3 or more project managers and a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Strong commercial acumen, business case experience, including cost/benefit analysis.
- Able to clearly prioritise, manage resources and establish team goals.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity further please contact Stephanie on email@example.com without delay