My client is a FTSE 100 leading travel provider who is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Project Manager to come in and lead their talented team of Project Managers as well as be responsible for delivering the larger projects.
Your focus will be around Enterprise IT (EIT) Programme & Projects, which include End User Compute, Database, Compute & Storage and Networks.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of delivering Enterprise IT projects to time, cost and quality
- Persuasion and influencing skills to ensure that things get done
- Stakeholder management up to board level
- Delivery of projects using a combination of in house and external teams
- Project planning (identifying who needs to be involved, taking into account the availability of others, dependencies between tasks etc.)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Experience leading a team of 3 or more business analysts and project managers.
- Business case experience, including cost/benefit analysis
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Supplier management skills
- Able to clearly prioritise, manage resources and establish team goals.
- Prince2 or MSP qualification
- Airline sector and/or Retail experience
- Domain Systems experience
- Knowledge of analysis and development techniques e.g. SCRUM, Agile & Waterfall
- Prototyping solutions using appropriate tools (e.g. html, excel, pen and paper!)
- A good knowledge and understanding of total cost ownership of IT assets and functions.
- Be at ease with their culture that is informal, friendly, open and passionate.
- Has a 'can-do' attitude to getting things done.
- High degree of integrity, does what they say they will
- Good commercial acumen
- Experience of and passion to deliver an exceptional service.
- Be an innovative and positive team player.
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
- The ability to understand complex concepts and communicate them in a simple manner.
- The ability to communicate well on both a business and technical level, to all levels of the organisation.
- The ability to adapt and manage change in a dynamic environment