Senior Project Manager - £500 - £600 Per Day - South West - 6 Month Contract - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large company to source a Senior Project Manager to join them on initial 6 month contracts starting immediately.
The Senior Project Manager needs to come from an extensive Business Analysis background, moving into a Project Management scope with experience of leading the practice and be responsible for senior stakeholder relationships and the quality of all business analysis deliverables on significant portfolios.
- Strong background as starting career within Business Analysis, moving through the ranks to a Project Manager. This person will need to at Programme level with strong experience of analysis.
- Team management experience, proven management of 15+ people.
- Proven leadership, line management and organisational skills, ideally within Financial Services and change delivery environment.
- SME (Subject Matter Expert) analysis with proven track-record of leading analysis on large scale and complex change programmes and business portfolios, for example £15M+ budgets, with a team of 30 BAs and a direct reporting line.
- Extensive experience and ability of influencing senior business and IT stakeholders all the way up to directors and executives.
- Experience of working with third party vendors.
- Excellent communication skills and must understand the importance of good, clear communication and collaboration.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
KEYWORDS: SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER / PROGRAMME / PROJECT MANAGEMENT / BUSINESS ANALYSIS / PORTFOLIO / FINANCIAL SERVICES / SME / TEAM MANAGEMENT / DIRECTOR LEVEL / EXECUTIVE LEVEL / SENIOR STAKEHOLDERS / SOUTH WEST / UK /