Senior Project Manager
Contract Length: 3 Months
Day Rate: £500-£600
Location: West Midlands.
- Delivery of a single project plan encompassing all work streams
- Delivery of a resource plan highlighting key skills, and resource numbers required to support key project delivery activities and actions
- Ownership of key meeting schedules (ESG/OSG's)
- Status Reports highlighting project progress to plan and risks, issues and constraints.
- Implementation of project governance controls and procedures (change, risk, escalation management)
- Act as the single point of focus for all engaged delivery teams i.e. Bearing Point, Summit, Rethink, ensuring common alignment to plan.
- Driven and highly motivated, assertive vs passive nature.
- Proven track record of multi-party project delivery
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- Track record of delivering to tight timescales
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to arbitrate between multiple parties.
Must come from a RETAIL background as you will be presenting project plans to the Business in regards to customer experience (marketing/sales and digital)
IT Project Manager / Retail / Digital / Marketing / Sales / Consumer lead /