Our client is part of the financial service sector, they are passionate about helping growing businesses maximise their potential, they are in fact a lender.
The team consists of around 50 people and are constantly growing with all different types of backgrounds with equal opportunities.
You will have:
- 2+ years of Python experience
- The ability to transform the Django services into maintainable services
- Python 3.5
Can you answer 'Yes' to the following statements:
- Do you practise the '12 factor' app?
- Do you have a clear understanding of hexagonal architecture?
- Do you have experience working in teams in the delivery of exceedingly performing and high-quality products?
- Do you favour libraries over frameworks?
- Can you apply the SOLID approach to everything?
Responsibilities for the role:
- Execute your robust system design with an insight into solid testing and scalability
- Provide significant contribution to the future architectural and scalability decisions around at how software is built
- Designing distributed data processing systems using scheduler approaches with Celery
- Apply a test-driven method to all the engineering and shortening the feedback loop across the SDLC
- Working with product owners and business stakeholders
- Mentor junior members
Extra skills to have:
- Django/Django REST framework
- Experience within the financial sector
- Experience developing against a cloud platform (AWS)
- Experience with SaaS based platforms
- Xero, Niidy's RiskCalc, FreeAgent
If you suit the above criteria, please respond with your CV and feel free to email Deanh@montash.com