My client is a growing fintech company specialising in financing small businesses around Britain and helping them grow. They are building a business blanking platform to support the millions of small/medium enterprises.
With a constant growing team, the client is looking to double the number of employees with all different types of backgrounds. They are very ambitious and believe in working hard together.
The client is currently looking for 2 Senior Python Engineers with a strong Python background.
Requirements of the candidate:
- More than 2 years core Python experience
- Capable of helping and coaching the team
- Previous experience of working in teams to successfully deliver highly performing products
- Prefer libraries over frameworks
- Appling the SOLID approach to most things you do
Tech stack includes (not limited to):
- Python 3.5
Responsibilities for the role:
- Using Queue or scheduler approaches with Celery, design data processing systems
- Support and contribute to the future decisions of architectural/scalability around how the software is built
- To use system design and architecture knowledge, with an insight into solid testing and scalability
- Work with the business stakeholders and product owners
- Help guide junior members
- Apply a test-driven method to all the engineering and shortening the feedback loop across the SDLC
- Django/Django REST framework
- Experience withSaaS based platforms
- Xero, RiskCalc
- Experience in financial sector
If you suit the criteria, please respond with your CV and email me at email@example.com