My client is a fast growing fintech company specialising in financial small businesses around Britain and Europe. They are building a new business banking platform to support the millions of SME enterprises.
They are looking to double the number of employees specifically for their engineering team.
The client is currently looking for 2 senior python engineers with a very strong Python background.
Requirements of the candidate:
- More than 5 years core Python experience
- Capable of helping and coaching the team
- Previous experience of working in teams to successfully deliver highly performing products
- Prefer libraries over frameworks
- Appling the SOLID approach to most things you do
Tech stack includes (not limited to):
- Python 3.5
Responsibilities for the role:
- Using Queue or scheduler approaches with Celery, design data processing systems
- Support and contribute to the future decisions of architectural/scalability around how the software is built
- To use system design and architecture knowledge, with an insight into solid testing and scalability
- Work with the business stakeholders and product owners
- Help guide junior members
- Django/Django REST framework
- Experience withSaaS based platforms
- Experience in financial sector
If you suit the criteria, please respond with your CV and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org