Senior Release Coordinator
Duration: 6 Months
MUST SPEAK FLUENT FRENCH AND DUTCH
As a Release Coordinator you will deliver value to the organization by engaging IT delivery within projects and releases. You will assist the Corporate Release Manager and the Project Managers in delivering within time and quality.
Whilst keeping a role within the Release process, the Release Coordinator will take on the release related activities and deliverables within each project assigned to him. He / She acts as enabler for those projects on their road to delivery in line with the Quality Standards embedded in the Release Management process.
- Ensures that projects adhere to a feasible planning within a release model that allows their phased delivery approach.
- Maintains & Mitigates on the Release Risk log for each project
- Facilitates release planning meetings with key stakeholders to identify proper sequencing of release packages. Ensures that issues and risks are identified, understood, and dealt with in a manner that mitigates risk to scope and schedule.
- Pursues Project compliance with release acceptance criteria and Quality Gates.
- Coordinates and schedules key changes to production activities. This includes the tracking of all impacted elements with team leads as the project moves through testing regions into production.
- Must speak fluent French and Dutch
- Proven competences on Release Management & Coordination
- Knowledge on Scrum and Agile practices
- Experienced in defining release plans, risk logging & mitigation, testing practices,...
- Experience with Bugzilla & Jira or other major vendor tools
- Background in IT Operations and / or Development
risk / plan / release / project manager / quality / delivery / quality / IT / cange / deployment / planning / compliance / testing / coporate / release model / Jira / change / IT / bugzilla