Senior Salesforce.com Consultant
*Please note that this position can be based in either Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Cologne or Home Office as long as you're willing to do travelling up to 50% of the time.*
I am currently working with a Global Consulting company that has secured a number of very significant projects across the DACH region and as such they are experiencing tremendous growth. This enterprise has recently received Global recognition by Salesforce themselves due to their very innovative approach in the SFDC Ecosystem.
My client's portfolio compromises of top companies from Pharmaceutical (27 out of the top 30 Leading companies), Logistics (3 of the top 5 leading companies), E-commerce (4 out of the top 5 companies), Retail (9 out of the top 30 companies), Insurance (12 out of the top 25 companies), Financial (6 out of the top 10 North American company) and Media Industries (4 out of the top 10).
- Assist sales with developing prototype demonstrations, as well as managing and completing system configurations and setting up users
- Provide technical and functional Salesforce.com expertise to project team
- Document and implement configuration changes and data-mapping requirements
- Guide development teams on functionality that requires custom logic to meet the requirements; demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Develop project-level or application- or business-specific approaches and plans for testing, training, communicating, rolling out, and offering post-production support
- Lead or facilitate sessions to gather, define, and document business requirements
- Achieve Salesforce product certifications to successfully advise and direct clients on best practices for both business process and platform optimization
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com (Experience in either Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Wave Analytics, Veeva)
- Analytical techniques-Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting the outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts
- System configuration-Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet client business needs, and participate in system configuration when necessary
- Project management-Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with the complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects; understands core project management concepts, theories, practices, and methods
- At least B2 level German and Fluent English.
- Home office is an option - as long as you're willing to travel (up to 50% of the time to client sites across Germany)