Currently I am working with a Global Pharmaceutical company undergoing a large IT Transformation and as such they are seeking a Salesforce.com / Veeva Architect to join their team.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Required Skills and Experience:
Our Global Client is currently seeking a Veeva CRM Lead Developer/Architect.
- Facilitate and guide the requirement definition workshop with the key client application users;
- Lead requirement gathering efforts (Business Process/Business Requirements/Legacy Systems/Application Mapping) for Veeva;
- Transform business requirements to clear and comprehensive functional specifications;
- Optimize the application (Workflow/Configuration related optimization);
- Provide necessary inputs to Test Lead & validate test plans and results.
- Be responsible for the testing of individual components developed;
- Lead the deployment effort after production cutover;
- Be responsible for post-production end-user support;
- Provided technology leadership to developers, and advise managers and stakeholders, helping them understand the architectural vision
- Carry the overall responsibility for project documentation, including appropriate filing of documentation and retrieval mechanisms. Documentation will include coding standards and quality processes.
The selected candidate is required to possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or closely related field with at least eight (7-8) years of applicable experience or master's degree with at least eight (6) years of applicable experience;
- At least Five (4-5) years' CRM experience , minimum 2+ in Veeva
- Strong knowledge of Life Science (Pharma) -Sales Business Process.
- Extensive experience with Configuring and Developing custom objects, layouts, reports, CLM functions in Veeva platform.
- Experienced in data analysis and migration of CRM data from legacy systems into Veeva;
- Experienced in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual force, Force.com API.
- Be able to analyze the CRM Data and develop data migration plans from legacy systems into Veeva Platform
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to articulate concepts and ideas related to assigned projects and customer support;
- Well organized, results oriented and eager to tackle difficult problems;
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work in cross-functional, global teams as well as independently;
- Master in Oracle PL SQL with ability to quickly write new procedures and packages.
- Minimum of two plus years current experience in SFDC/ Veeva data models and mobile iREP Application
- Experience in designing, developing and cloud-based integrations
- SAP - ERP Application or Siebel CRM Application experience
- Veeva/ SFDC Certification