Senior Salesforce.com Developer / Architect - up to £75,000 + 10% Bonus
Location: West London
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise based in West London that is going through a large Digital Transformation.
My client is investing heavily in their B2C & B2B offering and as such they are seeking a Senior Salesforce.com Developer who is looking to further his career as an Architect and take ownership for their CRM stream.
We are seeking a gifted Senior SFDC Developer (strong Apex / VisualForce experience) with strong experience in Integration.
You will be responsible for owning, define and maintain as-is and target domain architecture (for the next 5-7 years) aligned to business and IT priorities.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working in an international environment with a multi-country SFDC Implementation.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com (ideally implementing Marketing and Sales Cloud)
- Extensive experience working on Digital projects in an development role on major Digital Transformation projects with a focus on CRM at a Consultancy, FMCG, Retail or other large corporates with ideally a B2C focus
- Professional experience will all aspects of an IT project from design through development, testing, implementation, and production
- Able to engage with delivery and ops personnel on complex technical issues
- Advanced expertise in EA frameworks (TOGAF preferred) and standard technologies (e. g. SOA) and modelling environments (e. g. UML)
- Strong Communication skills
This an exciting opportunity to join a Global Brand that is going through rapid growth and as such it is an exciting time to join the business