Montash are currently with a global organisation based in Munich who have an urgent need for a permanent (In-house) Senior SAP FI/CO Solution Manager.
The Senior Solution Manager analyses and refines the demand specification of the business. For delivering the necessary technology services. You will be working closely together with all IT functions, business units and external partners that are providing IT services for the organisation.
You will be responsible for the governing and design solutions for Finance applications and growth into further shared service areas. Also, you will act as the application owner according to the area of expertise. In addition, the Senior Solution Manager will lead initiatives such as projects or sub-projects.
You will need;
A solid background within the SAP FI/CO landscape - Hands on experience (Designing, Analysing and building solutions.)
Experience with SAP FSCM or SEM-BCS would be highly advantageous.
- Solid understanding of architectural concepts and integration of shared service applications in the overall application landscape.
- Experience in working with and capability to coordinate 3rd party IT service provider.
- In-depth understanding of business issues and data challenges of the organization and industry.
- Ability for project-related and global travel.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English as our corporate language (additionally German language know how is desirable).
- Familiar with ITIL methodology.
- Quick, analytical thinker, highly motivated, pro-active, positive "can-do" attitude, self-directed and assertive and service oriented.
For further information about this great opportunity, please get in touch.