The Company: My Client is a global end user in Dusseldorf that is looking to strengthen their talented SAP team based in Dusseldorf, Germany. They believe that openness and transparency create a trusting environment where individuals can thrive creatively.
The Position: They're looking for a senior SAP FICO Consultant to be part of an international, full scale greenfield implementation. You will be working within a small team and should be comfortable talking about ideas and confident in taking new an innovative approaches.
- 5+ Years with similar experience.
- Completed at least 3 full cycle implementations in a lead or managing role
- Expert in FI & CO, Ideally FI-AM, FI-GL, FI-AR. FI-AP FSCM, CO-PC, CO-PA, CO-OM.
- A good understanding of business processes in the finance area
- Be confident enough to mentor Junior consultants
- Experience in delivering customer training
- Happy to travel (20%-45%)
- Excellent English both written and verbal
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity for world travel - US, Canada & China
- Flexible work environment (Work from home)
- S/4HANA Implementation planned (1-2 Years)
If you need more information, please see below for points of contact:
Tel: +44 20 7014 0237