Connecting linkedin

Senior SAP Project Manager (M/F) | Frankfurt , Germany

  • Location

    Frankfurt am Main, Hessen

  • Sector:

    SAP

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    €80000 - €90000 per annum + Benefits

  • Contact:

    Ben Cockin

  • Contact email:

    benc@montash.com

  • Salary high:

    90000

  • Salary low:

    80000

  • Job ref:

    BC1508_1519297911

  • Published:

    5 months ago

  • Expiry date:

    2018-03-01

  • Startdate:

    ASAP

  • Consultant:

    #

My Client is a global end user in Frankfurt, is looking for an experienced SAP project manager to ensure optimal results within their IT department. With a focus on customer service and quality, this family run company pride themselves in having a reputation for delivering excellence.

You will be working with multiple leadership teams, together delivering initiative solutions to business or technical issues. 95% of your time will be managing the current IT projects whilst the other 5% will be performing other related duties.

Must Haves:

  • 10+ Years Project Management Experience
  • 5+ Year managing SAP Technical project teams
  • Extensive understanding of business processes
  • Be able to provide assistance to other team members if needed
  • Excellent ability within MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
  • Effectively manage project status meetings
  • Excellent English both written and verbal & German (at least B1)
  • Confident presenting and communicate in front of large or small groups

If you need more information, please see below for points of contact:

Email: benc@montash.com

Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/ben-cockin/

Tel: +44 20 7014 0237