Montash has been retained by a one of the world's largest pharmaceutical company to source for a Senior Security Analyst who will be responsible in mitigating risks. This role will focus on monitoring, detection, and response to security incidents and will include detailed investigations to determine incident root cause and recommend new mitigations to prevent future occurrences.
- Provide computer security incident response including monitoring, detection, investigation, and lessons learned. Assess and prioritize incidents based on business impact and escalate as necessary.
- Research and analyze security threat intelligence from a variety of sources. Apply appropriate mitigations for identified indicators of compromise. Suggest changes to security controls as needed to adapt to the changing threat landscape.
- Conduct computer forensics investigations including malware sample analysis, memory analysis, network traffic analysis, and imaging and analysis of hard disk drives.
- Actively contribute to information security projects and initiatives.
- Assume a lead role when team lead and/or manager is unavailable.
- Communicate and manage relationships and with end users, IT service providers (both internal and external), and business unit and IT management.
- Take ownership of service improvement projects (both technical and procedural).
- Must be available to provide 24x7 on call support on a rotational basis.
- Information Security certification (e.g. GIAC, CISSP)
- Knowledge and understanding of information security risks, preventative measures, and incident and threat management.
- Ability to mentor junior team members, share knowledge, and adapt quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Professional, moral attitude that builds strong working relationships with team members and customers. Ability to collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries.
Please apply if interested