Senior Security Analyst required. A Senior Security Analyst is required by Montash's exclusive client based in Amsterdam. As the Senior Security Analyst you will take a lead role in the organisation's Network and Security team, helping to develop, implement, maintain and monitor their existing security controls and policies.
As a Senior Security Analyst you will posses a deep understanding of Cyber Security concepts and principles, and possess an ability to mentor and lead a small team of Security Analysts. You will also be responsible for analysing all anti-virus and firewalls logs / systems, monitoring Ransomware alerts, evaluating threat-risks, and updating security runbooks where needed.
It is highly desirable that you are comfortable working in enterprise Cisco environments (Cisco Firewalls, Switches, Routers etc), and have worked with Dell SecureWorks.
In summary, the Senior Security Analyst will have the following skills and competencies:
- Deep understanding of Cyber Security concepts and principles
- Experience developing, maintaining, and monitoring security policies and protocols
- Managing and Analysing Anti-Virus and Firewalls Logs
- Monitoring Ransomware alerts and evaluating threat-risks
- Cisco enterprise environments
- Dell SecureWorks (or similar)
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment but possess the ability to remain calm under pressure. If you have worked in busy Security Operations Centres (SOC) in the past or have a suitable mentality to do so, then this is the role for you.
This is a brand new position so if you fit the profile above and want to be the first person to discuss their plans in more detail then please send me you CV immediately