Montash has been retained by a Global Financial Services based in Dublin, to source for their Senior Security Engineer who will be responsible for planning, deploying and supporting global IT Security infrastructure projects.
- Work with IT Architecture teams to produce low level designs, proof of concepts & technology roadmaps.
- Support project management colleagues in development of project scheduling, deployment plans, & stakeholder management.
- Analyse technical solutions end to end to determine the most effective delivery approach, estimate timelines and costs for security solutions.
- Serve as technical lead for technologies throughout the life of projects.
- Execute first time right product installation & configuration.
- Successfully hand off operations responsibility to the relevant support teams
- Consult with and advise local business units on issues from best security practice, technical issues with existing technologies etc.
- Occasionally travel to regional/global hubs or for vendor conferences/training.
- Continuously improve engineering processes through automation & process refinement.
Must have experience in these areas:
- Virtualisation skills
- IT Security skills
- Networking skills
- Operating Systems (Win/*nix)
- Stakeholder management
- Project Coordination
- Communication & presentation skills
- Planning & Organisation skills
If the above role is of interest to you, please apply now or contact me on BonnieC@montash.com