Role: Senior Software Delivery Manager
Salary: £60-78K + bens
Skills: CI/CD, Agile, DevOps, Management, Software Delivery, Deployment
Our financial services client (2000 staff) seeks a strong manager who comes from a software delivery background. This role does not require you to come from a finance or banking background but does require you to have super communication skills both written and verbal.
Overall Purpose of role:
To lead the team that manages the non-production environment estate and the associated Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define and implement the strategy for the Software Delivery & Environments Management service in line with technological & tooling changes, including a move towards Agile & DevOps.
- Co-ordinate the deployment of software and hardware changes, whilst ensuring stability and availability of environments to support the project portfolio.
- Provide day to day management & guidance to team members, ensuring the agreed policies, processes and standards for the team are monitored and reports compliance with internal standards.
- Ownership of software deployment tools used to manage source code and orchestrate deployment.
- Owns compliance with external regulatory authorities regards test data usage (DPA).
Professional qualifications or essential experience required:
- A substantial proven background in environment management, with experience of team leadership
- Strong technical experience in industry standard software deployment tools
- Experience of delivering high quality reporting
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Departmental-level transformation experience within Environment Management is highly desirable
- Substantial experience of managing managers and teams of environment support analysts
Direct Line management for a team of Environment Support Analysts & Platform Engineers (8 staff)
If you have the above and possess excellent communication skills apply NOW!!!