Java Developer (JAVA) - 6 Month Contract
My client are a globally known Telecommunications Company based in Ireland and are looking for a Java Developer.
The Java Developer will have responsibilities in:
- Guiding software development of a research project, including working with external development partners and internal NE side engineers;
- Rapid Development and design on JAVA based server side software to prove the concept of prototypes
- Supporting the implementation of semantic decision making algorithms, rules control algorithms and error checking procedures based on designs by model experts and domain experts (JAVA programming).
- Ability to take general direction from lead architect, but more importantly be able to work in an efficient and independent manner.
The right Java Developer must have:
- Demonstrated practical understanding of the specification, design, documentation, coding, testing and release of commercial software;
- In-depth server side development experience;
- Fluent in multiple programming languages, including JAVA;
- Experienced in developing Web UI with RESTful communication style ;
- Experience in developing GUI with Eclipse environment using SWT
- A deep understanding of object oriented design in software systems;
- Strong knowledge of Linux and experience in coding real-time/multi-thread software on target environment;
- Sound knowledge of XML/XML Schema/Xpath/Xquery.
Java Developer / Eclipse / Modelling / Prototypes / Architecture / Development / Coding / Web UI / RESTful / Telecommunications