Montash are partnered with an award winning FinTech Start up offering an innovative SaaS facility, are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to the team.
The company are rapidly challenging the way institutions manage the collateral and risk connected to trading.
As part of a SCRUM team, the Senior Software engineer will have significant impact on the velocity of the team, able to mentor and encourage the junior members.
The Senior Software Engineer works as part of a SCRUM development team that builds new features or products or maintain/enhance existing ones. As an individual contributor, you will be expected to have an important impact on the velocity of the team.
- As the Senior Software Engineer, you will write high-quality, easy-to-maintain, testable code, primarily NodeJS and React
- Takes into account performance, scalability, security and test-ability when refining projects
- Mentors Junior team members, to act as point of contact for team issues.
- Able to provide high level status and progress updates to stakeholders
Skills and experience
- Over 5 years Software Engineering experience
- Web development principles (REST, SPA…)
- Microservice architecture
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and SCRUM
- Test-driven development (TDD)
- Copes well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Highly-motivated and collaborative