Senior Software Engineer (DevOps) - Amersfoort, The Hague, Groningen - Contract/Freelance - 6 Months - €80 - €90 Euros Per Hour
Montash have been engaged by a medium-sized software client based in the Netherlands. The client has 3 offices, Amersfoort, The Hague and Groningen, therefore you can be based at whichever location works best for you.
The client operates within the field of Agile Software Development, Java/.NET technology and mobile development.
You will be working in a Scrum team with a number of Engineers and Developers so previous experience of doing so is a benefit.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience of working within a DevOps environment/culture with software development skills such as Java, .NET and Agile/Scrum etc.
- Extensive background of working as a DevOps Engineer, Software or Infrastructure Engineer.
- 4+ years of experience with Software Development such as Java, .NET and Agile/Scrum
- Experience of working on frameworks such as Spring, AngularJS and AWS as this will relate to the client currently.
- Technologies such as AWS, Jenkins, Bamboo, Tomcat and Git are beneficial although not essential.
- Skills such as continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD), Cloud and Monitoring tools are a preference.
If this position could be of interest, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.