Senior Software Engineer
Duration: 6 months
As a senior software engineer within XP programming you will lead large enterprise software development information technology initiatives moving to the cloud. You will write high-quality and maintainable open source code that push the limits of cloud based technologies. In this role you will foster creativity and the opportunity to influence open source cloud based software direction and systems improvement. You will architect, design, deliver and lead initiatives that have a profound impact on the future technology direction of the enterprise.
- Minimum of 3 years of large scale distributed software design and development experience accompanied by a proven track record delivering large systems to a predefined schedule
- Design and implementation experience while leading and educating others
- Experience in one or more of the following development languages: Go, NodeJS , React, Spring-Java
- Experience in one or more of the following cloud platforms: Cloud Foundry, Openshift , AWS Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Heroku , or other PaaS technologies
- Migration from Monolithic application development to micro-services
- Experience with a CI/CD pipeline GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory , Jenkins, etc.