Senior Software Project Manager required. Senior Software Project Manager required for 12 month contract with Montash's market leading client based in Amsterdam. As Senior Software Project Manager you will play a key role in the delivery of applications and software related elements at enterprise level.
As Senior Software Project Manager you will be responsible for managing activities across the software development life-cycle (SDLC) including planning, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, management and support.
The successful Senior Software Project Manager will have an excellent Java background and be familiar working in an agile, DevOps environment. Further to this, your experience successfully leading a cloud migration programme with either AWS or Azure will prove invaluable, as will your knowledge of implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment - with either Maven or Jenkins - at enterprise level.
The Senior Software Project Manager will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of external 3rd party vendors, key stakeholder relationships, and various Project Managers so unrivalled communication skills are essential.
To summarise, the Senior Software Project Manager will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record working as a Project Manager in enterprise environments
- Good track-record delivering application and software delivery programmes
- Very strong Java background
- Experience of an Agile, DevOps environment
- Experience of using Maven and Jenkins
- Managing cloud migration programmes - AWS or Azure
- Management of project budgets and resources
- In depth knowledge of best practice system administration, software development and project management methods
If you feel you fit the profile detailed above please send me your most recent CV, and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.