Montash have been engaged by a Leading Financial Services Company to source a Senior SQL/Data Developer to assist on a major data migration project due to the purchase of debt from another company.
The ideal candidate will be extremely confident in working with data- ideally with IFRS9 Experience. This person also needs to be experienced in taking data from different places, in different format and document it. You will be required to use this data and put it into a data map and complete documentation.
IFRS9 understanding would be extremely useful in this role, and you must also be able to work autonomously. If you have experience of an appreciation of Loan Data then this will also be highly beneficial due to the nature of the project, in particular the reporting that comes with it.
This role is very "data heavy" and you will be working on the technical documentation, data mapping and data readiness for the IFRS9 solution.
- 5 years experience of querying and analysing data sources in a Microsoft Environment to understand data and determine logic for data transformation
- Experience of working with Microsoft data integration tools and/or EDW Design and development
- Ideally experience working Financial Services or within other regulated environments
- Regulatory Reporting Experience preferred
- Data Transformation and Migration from external Sources
- Planning and executing database related deployments
- Ticket Management
- SQL Server2008R2/2012/2016
- T SQL
- Performance Tuning and best practice
- Conceptual, logical and physical data modelling (OLAP/OLTP)
- BI Concepts and Theory
Nice to Have: Scripting Experience (VB Script, C#, VB.Net)
sql / etl/ sql developer / data migraiton / sql server /vb.net / t sql / ssis / ssrs / ssas / performance tune / OLAP / OLTP