Storage NetApp Engineer
£50-60k base + benefits
Storage, Engineer, Infrastructure, NetApp, Data ONTAP, 7-mode, SAN, NAS, EMC, Cisco, HP EVA, VNX, networking, Linux, VMware, Netbackup, solaris windows, Support
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire their Storage NetApp Engineer who will be responsible for application infrastructure delivery and advanced support. The ideal individual will progress from a Storage Engineer background with Infrastructure & NetApp experience.
The Storage Engineer will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation and have responsibility for Support and Technical duties. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global Team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Extensive experience as a Storage Engineer
- Vast experience in NetApp
- NetApp Data ONTAP experience - both 7-mode & clustered mode
- Heavy Infrastructure experience
- NAS & SAN storage networks
- Experienced in Backup & Recovery solutions - Netbackup & Commvault
- Linux experience
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Storage Engineers. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Bonus + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work in London, UK.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.