To provide our technical Exploration and New Ventures teams with access to high quality data information and knowledge when it is required and to support our asset teams through their development lifecycle.
- Work with the Information and Technology Manager to deliver quality data for user of Geoscience systems
- Project management and delivery of projects to the highest of Standards
- Geological Data - Well and reservoir modelling data such as well headers, porosity, reservoir architecture, data derived from geochemical samples and metadata such as Unique Well Identifiers
- Data types including wireline, MWD, sonic and core date
- Geophysical data - Geophysical data such as seismic traces (2D and 3D), seismic navigation data and potential field data
- Negotiates workflow improvements
- Provide data management analysis and support to the loading, transfer publication and quality control of the project subsurface data types supporting this environment