Systems Administrator required. Systems Administrator required by Montash's prestigious client based in London. As Systems Administrator it is essential that you have a proven track record providing 3rd line Windows infrastructure support and possess an in depth understanding of Citrix XENAPP 6.5 (or later), and Active Directory.
The position of Systems Administrator will include a range of 3rd line support tasks including fault diagnosis, installations, deployments, infrastructure testing and health checks across a range of infrastructure technologies including their Active Directory, Windows server (2008, 2008R2, 2012, & 2012R2), Citrix and SQL server environments.
In summary, the Systems Administrator will possess strong technical skills in all, or some, of the following technologies:
- Windows Server 2008 & 2008R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Citrix XENAPP 6.5 and / or Netscaler
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Cloud Computing - ideally AWS although other providers will be considered (Rackspace, MS Azure, etc)
- IIS 6.0, 7.0, 7.5 website administration
- SQL server 2012administration
- Batch/CLI, Powershell Scripting
- SCOM / SCCM
- Change Management processes
- Networking; LAN & WAN, Routers, switches, DNS
- Disaster Recovery planning and testing
Alongside strong technical capabilities you must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.
If you fit the profile and you are interested in joining a company where employees are treated as integral parts of business growth and where contractor retention is well above market averages, then please send me your most recent CV and await my response