Senior Systems Tester required. A Senior Systems Tester with extensive medical device and healthcare systems testing experience required by industry leading organisation near Eindhoven, North Brabant.
As Senior Systems Tester, it is essential that you have proven track record in defining and reviewing test plans and strategies and have a keen ability in stakeholder engagement and management.
The Senior Systems Tester will be playing a leading role in the management, execution and testing of enhancements to the companies testing strategies and plans
To summarise the Senior Systems Tester will have skills and competencies in the following areas:
- Strong experience reviewing test plans and implementing test strategies
- Considerable experience working in the Medical Device or Healthcare sector
- Ability to develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols (e.g. test cases/scripts)
- Good knowledge of regulatory rules (FDA, ISO etc)
- Background in the analysis of test results for both system integration and verification
- Contribute to design verification process improvements.
- Knowledge of extracting test conditions from a variety of documents
- Experience of liaising with analysts, developers and users and various stakeholders
- ISEB or ISTBQ qualification desirable
It is also highly desirable that you are a strong communicator and that you can work both autonomously and as part of a team.
Senior Systems Tester with a back ground in Image Guided Therapy (IGT), Electronics and mechatronics are highly sought.
If you are available and interested in this position, then please get in touch with your most recent CV.