Contract Length: 6 Months
Day Rate: £600-£700
Looking to source and secure a Technical Data Analyst to work in a Global Investment Bank.
As a Senior Technical Data Analyst, they expect the candidate to provide leadership across the program on technical implementation and data workflow architecture to ensure best practice is adopted.
The candidate will be responsible for building Alteryx workflows which provision and blend data across the IT team (Fixed Income, FX, Trade Finance, Treasury), and enable the business to highlight opportunities based on clients behaviour across all product lines.
The individual needs to have a strong investment banking background and have strong knowledge of Fixed income and financial product experience.
- Experience in data flows/analysis in Corporate Banking and Fixed Income business domain
- Extensive experience of modern data blending tools ie. Alteryx, Lavastorm or Pentaho
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in ETL tools such as Informatica or SSIS
- Experience in data visualisation tools and techniques such as Tableau, Qlikview etc.
- Experience in Hadoop ecosystem, No SQL etc. and related competing technologies.
- Development knowledge of at least one programming language Java, Python, VBA
- Hands on experience in Big Data implementation using Hortonworks, Cloudera or MapR and data warehousing.
- Statistics, advanced analytics skills with Alteryx, Lavastorm, Talend, R or similar data mining techniques with Big Data.
They require a articulate individual who will be able to speak confidently with domain SME experts within each product silo.
The individual needs to be hands on and able to set up and manage the data loading into database or file based systems.
BI / Phyton / PHP / Java / Avro / Calgary / YXDB / Alteryx / Lavastorm / Pentaho / windows / Linux / BI Consultant / Business Intelligence / Data Quality / Big Data / ETL / Financial Services / Tableau / Informatica / Data flows / Informatica / SQL / SME / Hadoop