Senior Test Engineer with strong Scrum Master expertise required. Senior Test Engineer / Scrum Master required by Montash's highly respected client based in Eindhoven, North Brabant. As Senior Test Engineer / Scrum Master you will be responsible for defining and delivering robust testing strategies and contributing to the continued improvement of the overall test and Agile / Scrum capability across numerous software, web, digital, mobile and cloud based projects.
As a Senior Test Engineer / Scrum Master you will have an extensive background in creating and running functional and non-functional testing strategies, and also have experience working within Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environments.
The Senior Test Engineer / Scrum Master will also have a strong track record coaching teams, managing stakeholders, and striving for continuous improvement across SAFe Agile and Scrum teams.
It is also highly desirable that the Senior Test Engineer / Scrum Master will be proficient in the use of a cross section of automated tools and be experienced in the delivery of testing throughout the full software development life-cycle.
To summarise, the Senior Test Engineer / Scrum Master will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive background in testing and test automation across software, web, digital, mobile and cloud based projects
- Strong experience working as a Scrum Master
- Good knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Impressive background in preparing and execute testing strategies, across multiple projects in enterprise environments
- Extensive background in Software Testing and Agile / Scrum software development
- Strong team coaching and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to provide general advice and guidance on functional and non-functional testing, in particular performance, reliability, and environmental.
It is also highly desirable that you are a strong communicator and that you are able to work both autonomously as well as leading teams.
If you are available and interested in this position then please get in touch with your most recent CV.