Senior UX Architect
My clientare are a small team of passionate UX designers within a top tier investment bank, driving the development of the next generation of financial services solutions. We design for highly skilled, extremely specialized users working in the world's most demanding real-time environments. We work agile within a UX-driven development environment pushing the limits of current technologies.
They are looking for an experienced UX Architect to co-drive design strategy and information architecture across eCommerce platforms. You will have demonstrated excellence in:
- user research and ethnography - ideally both qualitative and quantitative methods
- translating business priorities into research questions and design insights
- formulating information architecture and navigation for complex data structures
- articulating future-proof design strategy for multi-audience, multi-channel, multi-app solutions
- documenting UI pattern libraries and Visual Style Guides and setting up effective enforcement channels
- communicating and coordinating with senior stakeholders to evangelise and advance the UX agenda.
The role requires an in-depth understanding of all aspects of Fixed Income eCommerce across all assets classes (mainly Rates) from research and analytics to execution and post-trade services.