Montash has an exciting opportunity for a Senior UX Researcher to help drive this business digital strategy that will hopefully continue their No.1 place in the market.
You will answer the most challenging questions we face in designing our digital products. In this role, you will reveal what our users need from our products by using a variety of research methodologies. You will explore the behaviours and motivations of our users and inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering exciting oral, written and visual presentations about our findings. Most importantly, your job as a researcher is to help the UX team understand what would make our users' experience feel more intuitive, accessible and delightful.
* Collect and analyses user behaviour through data analysis, online experiments (A/B testing), lab studies, and surveys.
* Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
* Provide in-depth research insights and communicate the most relevant industry and competitive insights to stakeholders in all departments.
* Help frontend colleagues prioritize and refine their projects by providing the user perspective.
* Work with a personal toolkit composed of a variety of methods, including, but not limited to, one-on-one usability tests, user interviews, surveys, and data analysis.
- Good experience, including experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Deep understanding of user-centered and data driven design methodology
- Strong background in product design and/or product management
- Broad experience of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
The role will be based in Paddington, with opportunity to work from home.