Senior WPF Developer - Romford - Up to £75,000
Our client is a FTSE 250 financial services organisation with a revenue of £3.6 billion. It is an exciting time to join a business that is currently going through an extensive transformation and planning to double their personnel by 2020.
- Strong experience in C#.NET
- SME in WPF. Minimum 5 years' experience.
- Experience in Object-oriented software design
- Visual Studio 2013 or later
- SQL Server 2005+
- To work with a key area of the business to prioritise, plan and deliver IT related change
- To ensure delivery plans are in line with project plans and are achievable. To effectively allocate resource to achieve the most successful outcomes for the business
- Take a proactive role in reviewing team processes, tools, and technology to ensure optimum delivery capability
- Create design and technical specifications for system amendments/enhancements
- Code system amendments/enhancements as per specifications (modules / user interface / reports / web services / windows services)
- Test system amendments/enhancements made by self and others
- Documenting of system amendments/enhancements
- Database design / administration in relation to system amendments / enhancements
- Periodical review and enhancement of departmental software development processes
If this Senior WPF Developer role is of interest, then please respond soon with an up to date CV.