Service Assurance Software Engineer
Job titles: Service Assurance Software Engineer, Delivery Software Engineer, Service Monitoring Systems Engineer.
Key Skills: Software Engineer, Tableau, Programming, Dashboard design, SQL, SQL Databases, Data Analysis, Development, Engineer, GX Operational Intelligence, Geospatial information systems (GIS), Network Management, Migration.
A world renowned telecommunications organisation is currently looking for a Service Assurance Software Engineer to joining their central London team. The organisation is an industry leader and work across a variety of sectors providing service to their customers. The software specific to this position is a high speed broadband that provides secure end to end connectivity. The continued success and growth of the organisation creates a secure workplace with opportunities for growth and development. The ideal candidate will be someone with experience working in an engineering role, with extensive Tableau experience in a professional environment.
- Development of GX Operational Intelligence reports and tools, creation of dashboards analyse user experience indicators.
- Interact with business users to identify organisational strategies.
- Utilize blended data from multiple sources to discover new opportunities.
- Develop front end navigation supporting a formal portfolio strategy.
- Develop publishing strategy and a formal release cycle in the Tableau environment.
- Migrate existing legacy reports into Tableau.
- Work with SQL databases.
- 3-4 years working with Tableau, and demonstrable Tableau experience.
- Required, MSc preferred Computer Science or Engineering discipline.
- Strong knowledge of best practises around dashboards and report visualisation.
- Scripting on Python, good knowledge of Linux/ UNIX & SQL.
- Fantastic collaboration and communication skills within a professional environment.
- Experience using GIS, and tools ArcGIS or QGIS
- Knowledge of network management
- Knowledge of Cassandra, Spark or Splunk Enterprise
If this is an opportunity you would like to discuss further, please don't hesitate to reach out to Stephaniem@montash.com