Service Coordinator (Industrialised Services)
As Service Coordinator you are ensuring that services are delivered as per agreed budget and performance levels and contribute to the operational integrity business operations globally through continuous improvement. You will need to operate with energy, conviction, commitment and business leadership to drive standardisation and ensure clear and robust decisions.
In this role, you:
- Build, provide and improve development, test factory and release management services
- Responsible for assessing impact and prioritising changes based on business needs
- Validating requirements for designing a change in an existing solution
- Create, re-use and maintain test cases from the test repository
- Coordinate user testing and approvals for developed changes.
- Coordinate change release and communication activities
- Plan and support the rollout of Solution changes including the test activities
- Participate in projects related to the definition, design, construction, testing and implementation of specific global solutions relevant for the global business function
- Collaborate with delivery and operations colleagues to ensure the successful deployment of the release
Your working environment
As Service Coordinator (Industrialised Services) you will report to the Manager Industrialsed Services and your position is based in Amsterdam.
For this role we are looking for someone who shows ownership and engages stakeholders through a high degree of organisational sensitivity and drive.
Also the ideal candidate has:
- Experience of IT Service Management frameworks and processes
- Preferable professional experience in ERP environments (SAP, JDE, MS Navision) and Cloud environments
- Preferable good understanding of software delivery life cycle models and test methodologies
- Experience with working in an international environment
- Experience with supporting a service portfolio of medium to high complexity
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Fluent English language skills
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we gladly invite you to apply for his role.