Currently partnering with an award-winning organisation that have started a number of innovative projects and as such are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Manager to join their well-established team.
The purpose of this role will be to take overall responsibility for delivering Service Excellence with minimum failure of the client's IT systems estate; Infrastructure, Applications, Business Intelligence and Networks to meet the needs of the Business and our external Customers. The Infrastructure Manager will ensure IT Services are delivered to the agreed level of performance, availability and budget, supported by regular and transparent service reporting and will partner with and manage the IT Outsource and Product suppliers to maintain an elevated level of operational performance and availability using ITIL standards.
What makes this role unique?
Do you want to be in one of the fastest changing, challenging industries? Do you want to help define an IT function? Do you want to be on the cutting edge of digital technology? The exciting projects that my client is embarking on include: building a new digital platform, developing new solution architecture, defining Big Data solutions to undertake predictive analytics, smart metering, reshaping our partner ecosystem, implementing next generation Service operations… and more! This is the perfect time to join as you'll be here from the start of the journey and you will see your ideas and your work come to life!
- Provide strategic leadership to define, implement and own the services across the infrastructure estate for all service provision
- Manage a team of service owners
- Take management responsibility for a complete set of Services delivered across the business
- Take full responsibility for budgeting, estimating, planning and objective setting for the work of the function, within agreed policies.
- Within a budgetary framework, take management responsibility for a complete set of Services delivered across the business.
- Must have worked in an ITIL environment and ideally be ITIL Certified
- Experience within Utilities is advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with tremendous potential. As part of the package you will receive a great salary + generous benefits.
Contact me in on for further details.
Telephone: 0207 014 0230