Montash are working with an exciting FTSE 100 company who have grown year on year since their inception in 1995. The Service Design team are a key part of the company contributing significantly to the online commerce side of the business. Full training for the role is provided and there is also the potential for career growth within the company.
Managing a small team you will need strong leadership skill to be successful in the role making decisions on a daily basis. You must have the ability to engage with stakeholders and work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of process design, compliance management and process improvement
- Matrix-manage a range of non-direct reports within the wider team
- Extensive experience of managing and improving Service Design and Transition Processes
- Strong background of Service Management roles, with a solid understanding of service management frameworks and processes
- High level of ITIL awareness. ITIL foundation requirements is a minimum required, ITIL certifications preferred
- Understanding of Agile software development
- Ensure Non-Functional Requirements (NFR's) are defined for all new or changed IT services
- Manage and control the criteria for service acceptance and operational readiness of new or changed services
- Ensuring go/no go criteria is met and any risks managed
- Identification and co-ordination of resources required for Service Design and Transition activities
- Contribute to the improvement of Service Design and Transition processes and procedures