Service Transition Manager required. A Service Transition Manager is required by one of Montash's clients who are a leading travel company based in Luton on an initial three month contract. The Service Transition Manager is required to join a programme rolling out service upgrades to Exchange, Active Directory and Office365 applications and migrating users to the upgraded platforms. Please understand that the maximum notice period that can be accommodated is two weeks/ideally one week.
The Service Transition Manager will be working directly with project teams, ensuring that services are defined, documented and rolled out in line with the agreed transition strategy, and service documentation standards.
This is a high pressured environment and the Service Transition Manager is a key resource in coordinating and leading the service readiness activities, including providing hands-on delivery of relevant service documentation, agreeing and meeting operational acceptance criteria, and transitioning the support into live in line with the overall programme deliverables.
You will work with the project manager, product owners, solution architects, business analysts and service managers, and you will be accountable for managing service requirements as well as to ensure all service management activities have been completed to ensure a smooth implementation into the live service.
The Service Transition Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- +5 years Service Transition experience managing the transition of medium to large scale service implementations, including user migrations.
- Experience in transitioning large scale projects covering multiple internal and external teams and vendors, from development into support.
- Experience in designing and documenting end-to-end service and support models.
- ITIL v3 certified. (Intermediate level).
- Very strong ITIL Service Transition process knowledge and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and influence wide range of stakeholders.
- Hands on experience of delivering service support models, knowledge transfer, and working directly with change management. (Highly Desirable)
- Hands-on experience with Exchange and Active Directory migrations, Office 365 migrations or implementations for large numbers of diverse users.
- Experience within a multi-vendor team structure.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Business Administration. Advanced degree preferred.
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.