Montash have been engaged by a leading travel client to source a Service Design and Transition Manager for an initial 3 month role with chance of extension.
The client are migrating their email Exchange to cloud and Active Directory to upgraded platforms across all source markets. This role is to focus specifically on the UK & Ireland source market and the role is to review support processes in relation to AD and Exchange, identify gaps, define new support processes, seek approval and implement these.
Focus is on design and transition of the support process where usually Service, Design and Transition would be 2 separate roles, the client need someone who covers all elements in one package, but as much of the preliminary design prep work is underway the Transition and Implementation elements are of higher importance.
Role will be very supported, team will work collaboratively and if the hired person has any good ideas to add to what's been prepped so far this would be welcomed.
- ITIL and Transition experience on similar med-large projects for transferable clients within Retail, Ecommerce, Telecomms client
- End to End Service Support models production
- Someone who can work well as part of a team collaboratively
- +5 years Service Transition experience managing the transition of medium to large scale service implementations, including user migrations.
- Experience in transitioning large scale projects covering multiple internal and external teams and vendors, from development into support.
- Experience in designing and documenting end-to-end service and support models.
- ITIL v3 certified. (Intermediate level).
- Very strong ITIL Service Transition process knowledge and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and influence wide range of stakeholders.
- Hands on experience of delivering service support models, knowledge transfer, and working directly with change management.
Exchange/AD/Office 365 migrations in a complex environment