Service Desk Team Leader - Essex - £26,000-£30,000
Our client a FTSE 250 Bank are currently seeking Service Desk Team leader to join their team in Essex on a permanent basis. The Service Desk Team Leader will be responsible for mentoring the Service Desk team and will act as the key escalation point.
- Develop and mature the Service Desk offering assistance with internal processes and framework
- Constant review of operations in an effort to identify opportunities to add value and efficiency
- Become the escalation point for the Service Desk and ensure an escalation matrix is followed
- Work closely with the IT Support Manager to carry out monthly team meetings and weekly One to One's
- Priorities, document, and actively resolve end user incidents and service requests, providing end user guidance and assistance where required.
- Ensure all IT service requests are logged correctly and have the correct detail for dispatch and escalation into IT teams and third parties
- Process IT service requests for user account administration and JML within SLA
- Manage and set appropriate expectations amongst Service Desk colleagues and the end users
- Maintain a high level of ownership of all tickets from the time it is logged through to final closure
If this role is of interest then please respond with an up to date CV.