IT Service Desk Team Leader - Warrington - £34,000 base
Our client a professional services group who specialise in tax, employment and accountancy are currently seeking a Service Desk Team Leader with strong technical skills across MS Desktop / Server and Citrix.
The IT Service Desk Team Leader must have previous line management experience as they will be responsible for managing a team of 5 Service Desk Analysts.
- Experience managing a support team of 3 to 6 Support Analysts
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft desktop, Microsoft Server and Citrix
- Proven experience managing small technology projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience with ITIL processes (Foundation certification preferred)
- Managing shift and staffing schedules.
- Manage ticket and change volumes.
- Manage resolution according to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Undertake HR and people management activities as needed, including pay, discipline, absences and performance reviews.
- Act as a key escalation point and provide 3rd line level support
- Produce statistics, and KPI reports.
- Represent the Service Desk at meetings.
- Arrange technical and service oriented staff training and awareness sessions.
- Liaise with senior IT and business management on all IT Service matters.
- Liaise with the Developers, Systems Analysts and Change Co-ordinator on all change requests and related matters.
- Assist Analysts in providing first/second line support when workloads are high, or where additional experience is required.
If this Service Desk Team Leader role is of interest then please respond with an up to date CV.