Montash is Currently looking for a ServiceNow Engineer to join our client on their global rollout base in the USA.
The ServiceNow Engineer deals with all aspects of CTS' ServiceNow environment, including configuration, development, administration, and support. This position plays a role in the development of strategies for optimal use of ServiceNow within CTS. The Engineer must be able to work in a highly changing and fast paced environment interfacing directly with internal customers and management. This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take a role in supporting ServiceNow and implementing ServiceNow solutions within CTS.
- Implement innovative ServiceNow solutions in ServiceNow as assigned.
- Integrate ServiceNow with other/legacy systems at CTS.
- Participate in the design and recommendations of overall system functionality.
- Configure and maintain the system ensuring consistency according to established governance.
- Collaborate with and support internal customers in the configuration and development of ServiceNow to support CTS business requirements.
- Assess user skill gaps and determine user training needs, develop and deliver ServiceNow user training.
- Releases enhancements to the live environment.
- Collaborates with other team members to define and execute quality assurance measures including detailed test plans.
- Participate in audit activities related to the Incident, Request and Asset management processes
- Comply with the clients Quality Management System.
- Comply with the clients Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures.
- Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organizations
- Other duties as requested.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science related field plus
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of experience with ServiceNow analysis, configuration, development and delivery of ServiceNow customizations and solutions.
- Experienced in full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations with excellent communication skills
- Preferably ITIL, ServiceNow System Administrator, and ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certified.
- Experience with Incident, Change, Problem, Asset, CMDB, Service Catalog, Report, and Workflow customizations and scripting.
- Experience with Field Service, MID server, Import Sets, Reporting and Performance Analytics is a plus.
- Understanding of Configuration Management as it relates to ITIL
- Experience with Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Experience with delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project team development environments.
- Able to write detailed documentation (project specifications, requirements, and plans) for both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to analyse and solve technical problems.